Wednesday 11 December 2019

w.a.l.t write a life cycle of an animal
in a explanation you need a title subtitle factual information technical language information in stages.


what I was good at in my writing was the stages.

what life cycle do you now ?


what I need to work on my detail
Tuatara

Egg:


First the female lays 10-
19 eggs in a burrow
Underground .
The eggs stay there
Forming for the next 

12 -15 months that’s more than a year that’s crazy.

Hatchling:
Have three eyes
Hatchling eat bugs and leaves



Juvenile :
Have two eyes and   Eat bugs and rats


Adults:
Have two eyes and  Eat bugs and rats

hibernate



what life cycle do you now ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post