Friday 4 December 2020

dog quiz


 

Slide 1 Remembering: What are the facts? 1. Is the domestic dog a carnivore, omnivore or herbivore? 2. True or false? Like most mammals, dogs have colour vision which is similar to red-green colour blindness in humans.true 3. What is a dog’s most powerful sense? smell 4. The average lifespan of dogs is around 5 to 8 years, 10 to 13 years or 15 to 18 years? yes 5. According to the American Kennel Club, what is the most popular dog breed found in the USA? Golding recover 6. True or false? Dogs are susceptible to parasites such as ticks, mites and fleas. true 7. Who has better hearing, a human or a dog? dog 8. What is the name of the phobia for someone who has a fear of dogs? canine phobia 9. True or false? The tallest dog in the world stands over 150 cm in height.true 10. Because of dogs unique relationship with humans they are often referred to as man’s best friend 


what do think would answer different  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post