Thursday 2 December 2021

Patient

Patience is persevering, sticking with something for as long as it takes to finish it. 


It might not be an immediate result but a commitment to the future. Some things do take time and so you need to be patient to see the end results.


Patience is setting goals for yourself and carrying them through to the end. 


Patience is seeing the end in the beginning – doing what you can and then calmly waiting.


Trust in God can give you patience – a quiet hope that can get you through the hard times.

|

| | | | | | | v

the video




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post