Friday 3 December 2021

story

W.a.l.t: create a detailed and descriptive narrative.

Day 1 after the plane crashed I was able to gather all the debris from the plane and I was able to get everything except the embryo it must of died from the crash I still don´t know

What made the crash the engine was fine a bird didn't fly into the propeller it's almost like we were sabotage and the mech suit is wait wait a sabotage mech suit embryo missing oh no (metal klinks) aaaawwwuuuhhhhcccc 


Day two I have made a base of operations with a bloodthirsty robot embryo out to get me I used the old plane parts it rain proof and robot proof I have made a farm it just potatoes but a good food source speaking of food source I learned to fish salmon taste great

 

Day 1 of creation the bomb human is quite anoining I must distroy him it simes to in my deta to distroy bombs i must make an operation quarter to charage and send info    


Day 3 I have made weapons out of fish bones and metal scraps I still dont where I am and then I dead 

THE END        

9                 

     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post