Tuesday 3 August 2021

Boy With Wings

 Boy with wing in a play about a boy who´s apple trees are dieting next to a rock then he has a dream about his Grandma saying that when you find the boy with wings he well find treasure so he goś on a quest with some minor problems (caught big waves caught sandstorm caught weird goats caught) sorry my throat it was smove (caught jail) but it turns out it was under the rock next to the apples trees so (caught big waves caught sandstorm caught weird goats caught) and under the rock was water for the trees end the boy with wings is a good play I like it    


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post