Tuesday 24 August 2021

story

 

      

 Abandoned aquarium attack



Lincoln Xochitl are doing a video  In An Abandoned aquarium the year is 2023 

 2 years ago classroom came to the aquarium but then a zeb from the classroom went ham and throw a penguin and ran off 

Lincoln: We are live … now here we are in a abandoned aquarium looking for ghost fish  ??????: azsxdcfv gbhnj koi juhygtfr des xcvb Xochitl: what was that ? Lincoln Xochitl walked down a hall and then they saw a ... Xochitl: GHOST!!!! A small body small as a mus musculus Lincoln Xochitl: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! And they nope right out of there! Here is a picture running and running to be continue

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post